Our Complaint Procedure: 2022 – 2023
Our complaints procedure: – 2022-2023
Intserv Painting is committed to providing a high-quality painting and decorating service to all our clients. Sometimes things go wrong, and we were hoping you could tell us about it as soon as possible. It will help us to improve our standards.
If you have a complaint, contact us in the first instance with all the relevant details and photos by filling out the complaints form, or write to us at 17B Cowper Road, Bournemouth BH9 2UJ, we have eight weeks to consider your complaint. If we have not resolved it within this time, you may complain about the service you received to an Ombudsman or Citizens Advice.
NB: In case of any disagreement, and in compliance with our terms and conditions specified in section 5, (5.7) it is not permissible for the customer to retain any funds owed to the supplier
The supplier may take photographs of your property or complete a pre-existing damage form before the start of the project/service. If we damage your property, and this is a result of our negligence, you will be covered by our insurance for the full amount, and at no time any amount of money shall be deducted from the final invoice. However, claims we can dispute with photo evidence or written agreement will incur a £50 charge per complaint to cover administration costs.
What will happen next?
- We will send you a letter and or email acknowledging receipt of your complaint within seven days of receiving it, enclosing a copy of this procedure.
- We will then investigate your complaint. It will usually involve passing your claim to our customer care administrator, who will review your matter file and speak to the staff member who acted for you.
- We will then invite/arrange with you for a meeting to discuss and hopefully resolve your complaint. The customer care administrator will do this within 14 days of sending you the acknowledgement letter and or email.
- Within three working days of the meeting;(excl weekends or bank holidays). We will write to you to confirm what took place and any solutions that have been agreed with you.
- If you would not like a meeting or it is not possible, we will send you a detailed written reply and or email to your complaint. including suggestions for resolving your complaint within 21 days of sending you the acknowledgement letter.
- We will write or email you within 7- 14 days of receiving your request for a review, confirming our final position on your complaint and explaining our reasons.
- Contact the Citizens Advice consumer helpline if you need more help, and they will direct you in the right direction.
- Or write a letter to complain to a trader about poor quality work.
- Citizens Advice: Letter to complain to a trader about poor quality work